Friday 29 March 2013

Bucket List



As I was sitting in my room looking out of the window, I thought of all the things I wish to do in life.
Starting from, actually reading “Breakfast at Tiffany's”,
through visting Paris and learning at least one more lenguage,
to those dreams which I am afraid to even say out loud.

Some time ago, I have read the “Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch.
It is a book about making your childhood dreams come true.
By some coincidence, just as I finished it I talked with a relative of mine
who told me that in some point when we grow up, we forget about our dreams.

Now, I wonder, why is that?

Are we too scared of the risk?
Or, the reality of everyday life turns out to be harsher than we imagined and knock us down?
Maybe we become too busy?
Or the "get real" propaganda gets to us?



My point is:
























No comments :

Post a Comment