Friday 4 May 2012


Rainy morning reminds me of the time when I was a kid and running in the rain was the best thing in the world. Now, it pushes me to finally write a post.
I share with you my wanted! list for this spring/summer time:

1.       Sunglasses- ( by the way –I’ve just bought my first Burberry- and those are  glasses for reading.  I’ve paid fortune, however I LOVE them.) Not just “some” glasses, I want similar to those which Michelle Williams had in “Weekend with Marilyn” .


2.                      Classic Chanel type jacket- nothing to add here. With that one and some heels you can change simple jeans into something special.

3.       “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hsieh- I can’t wait for my copy. How it would be nice if every company had the same customer service as Zappos.  For everyone who is interested in business, it is a book they SHOULD read.

4.       Bubble tea- I’ve visited their place in Berlin and I have to admit it looks impressive. The idea of crazy colored teas with sweet beans couldn’t sell better. I am waiting to go to their new place in Warsaw with my best friend who is in love with the sugary drink.

5.       Pink lip-gloss- like one from the Dior commercial with Kate Moss. My idea to add some color to summer look.



  
Bibliography:
http://goo.gl/TLGWk
http://goo.gl/JLGwf

No comments :

Post a Comment