Monday 4 February 2013

Lisa Eldridge


Hi,

Sorry for this break. I am preparing something special for you guys- can't wait to share it with you

However now, I would like to recommend you Lisa Eldridge's videos on youtube.com
I discovered them about month ago and I am in love.

Lisa is a make-up artist with over 20 years of experience, She collaborated with brands like: Chloe, Alberta Ferretti, Prada, Donna Karan, Moschino and PPQ." Her online make-up tutorials, and her role as resident on-screen beauty expert for three seasons of Channel 4’s successful series ‘Ten Years Younger, Lisa has become one of the most recognised faces in the beauty industry, both in the UK and internationally." *

Her video "Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Make-up" helped me prepare for my prom
( I will post some photos from the event as soon as I get them) Honestly I don't think I would place fake lashes properly without "lisa's help".

So here you have video I have mentioned and some photos of Lisa's work
On her website and youtube account you may found some more make-up tutorials.


Enjoy!

xoxo




















                                                              And here you have Lisa herself ;)










*http://www.lisaeldridge.com




No comments :

Post a Comment