Tuesday 12 February 2013

Prom!!!


Hi,

I promised you this post long time ago and today finally is the time!
I have never been a huge fan of this kind of events however, I have to admit it was amazing night.
Lot of dancing, jumping, laughing and of course photos, what you will see in a moment.

To be honest, I promised myself that for my prom, I will buy a dress which is NOT black... it didn't work.
The minute I saw this beauty I knew it was it. Like a love at a first sight ( and yes, I do believe in that, especially if we're talking about clothes). Of course I couldn't buy it the first time I visited the shop- it would be to easy. I had to go back home and spend whole night thinking of how it reminds me of the breakfast at tiffany's ( which is my favourite movie) and how good will it look with long gloves and big necklace. The next day I went back and bought it- oh, and I've got 20% discount. So, I think it was just meant to be.

Here you have few pictures of the "behind the scene" and prom itself.

And I have to run, I am going to see the " Les Miserables"


xoxo

















No comments :

Post a Comment