Friday 8 March 2013

Same thing over and over again...



So you wake up in the morning.
It's almost 6, which means that you have around 40minutes to get ready.
Don't even try to look in the mirror until you wash your face with some cold water and have a sip of green tea.
If you do, you will probably come to conclusion that you look terrible and walking outside would be simply suicidal, which would obviously lead to coming back to bed and we both know, you can not afford that.
That is why instead, you try out about....129700 different outfits- and non of them feels like the right one.
When you finally find something which seems wearable, it is time to put your make up on.
That is the part when you can not avoid looking at your reflection. 
Rip it like a band-aid!
First thought- "It could be worst"
At this point you have perhaps...2minutes- if you're lucky
You grab something edible, pour your tea to the "take away cup", put your heels on and run!


And everytime you tell yourself -"Tomorrow it will be different".



Best wishes to all the women on our day:
Stay positive,
Believe in yourself,
Smile a lot,

"Nobody's perfect. I may not be the most beautiful girl in the world with the perfect body, but I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in my past, but I'm proud of who I am today. "



xoxo








No comments :

Post a Comment