Thursday 27 June 2013

#3 A'la instagram

Hi Guys!

This was a busy time.
I had a chance to visit few fashion events, yesterday had my first outfit photoshoot( comming soon!)
In the meantime started a new blog, to keep things organized.
Still working on my html/css skills, practicing French and attending two online law courses.
And trying to catch up with my family and friends.
As you see, lots going on.

Have a great time,
xoxo




Visit in DesignPark


Having fun at the store

Working on a blog


                                   
My idea of ​​taming maxi skirts and pastel

While waiting for my coffee

Color blocking -light version


First pair of shoes bought online

Before my first photoshoot for a blog-the "Are we really doing this?" moment

My new discovery- vintage shop in GdaƄsk



Fashion fair Bakalie

No comments :

Post a Comment