Wednesday 11 December 2013

Eating quickly and healthy#Oatmeal Cake





What you need:

Oatmeal Linseed (you do not need that one, but I add it to everything I can, because it is extremely good for your skin and not only) 
Egg 
Water or Milk ( I add a little bit of water or soy milk, depending on with what I eat my oatcake) 
Drop of oil


That is pretty much all you need to the basic 
But I do not recommend eating it without any extras



With what you can eat your oatmeal cake?
1. Greek yogurt and berries 
2. Peanut butter and bananas 
3. Dark chocolate and strawberries 
4. Cottage cheese and raspberries
...
and anything that comes to your mind.

This time I made one with greek yogurt, blueberries and raspberries.






The recipe is very easy, you just mix all ingredients together and fry your oatmeal cake for few minutes
(Remember to switch sides, which can be very tricky). 
In the matter of proportions you need to find your own balance-
my advide is to try few options and go with the one that fits you the best. 
When your oatcake is ready, all you have to do is to add the extras you have chosen and your done!





The End

Bon appetit!


Inspirations:

http://fashionelka.pl/placek-owsiany-na-sniadanie/


No comments :

Post a Comment